I’m actually getting choked up here…
I’m so honored to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! Big, huge MAJOR thanks to Sparklingcastleblogs for her kind nomination. I implore you to check out her blog! She’s amazing and her material is well thought out and inspiring.
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by: Okoto Enigmas
Major kudos to Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that plays major roles in bringing bloggers closer together!
List of rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
1. I have three mental disorders: Social anxiety disorder, depression, and Aspergers Syndrome – and I’m not afraid to say it anymore.
2. I speak from my heart forever and always.
3. I believe that a person should be his or her own self – and not be someone else just to fit in.
Revolutionary Musings https://revolutionarymusings.wordpress.com
Girl in glasses https://girlinglassescom.wordpress.com
Zombie Mommy https://mombieslikeme.wordpress.com
The Godly Chic Diaries https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com
simple Ula https://simpleula.com
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. What is your weakness that you’re fighting against?
3. What’s your go-to song for most things?
4. If you were in a video game, would you be the hero or the sidekick?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
In answer to Sparklingcastleblogs questions:
1-If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?
A: Don’t believe in it, but I guess one that makes you invincible.
2-What outdoor activity haven’t you tried, but would like to?
A: Zip line. It looks like so much fun!
3-What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
A: Fashion trends. They are here today, gone by the end of the day. What’s the point???
4-If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
A: Editor and chief of a magazine company.
5-What languages do you wish you could speak?
A: Japanese and Latin. They sound so beautiful when spoken!
And here’s the link to what I feel was my best post yet:
Major thanks again to Sparklingcastleblogs for her nomination of me. I feel so honored!
Best wishes to all I’ve nominated. Thanks for reading this. Have a great day. 🌹